HypnoBirthing - 2 day courses
With birthing and pregnancy expert Vivien Tallis-Evans
14th & 21st August
9th & 16th October
Be well-prepared and confident for the birth of your baby with this in-person course held over 2 consecutive Sundays (Zoom attendance is possible too) for you and your birthing partner.
Be well informed with this practical, confidence building course to help you overcome fear and anxiety and discover the wisdom, techniques and understanding of HypnoBirthing that can support you through your best possible birth experience.
Vivien is a pregnancy and birthing expert. She is passionate about sharing her knowledge and vast experience based on best practices and experience. She is committed to helping every woman have the best childbirth possible.
Vivien has run this course for many years and it includes all the essentials to support you. The techniques and information have stood the test of time and have been proven to offer shorter labours, require less pain relief, and have a more positive birth experience for you and your birthing partner. You will learn:
- How to release tension and fear through understanding, breathwork, visualisations, movement, positions and massage
- Proven techniques to help you have the most efficient birth possible
- Understand your body so that you can cooperate with the innate flow through the process of labour and birth
- Help you train your body and mind to be calmer throughout
- Teach you proven pain management techniques to meet your birth with confidence
- Optimum gravity assisted birthing positions and movements for comfort and efficiency
- How to cope with the unexpected and understand the interventions
- Empower you and your birthing partner for the calmest and most positive birthing experience possible.
This course can be attended with your birthing partner, or on your own.
We recommend this course any time after 20 weeks (although earlier is fine too) even late-stage pregnancy. It is never too late to be better prepared. The sooner you start, the more time you will have to prepare your body and mind.
You can attend in-person or via Zoom online if you prefer.
Location: Bristol YogaSpace, Princes Place, Bishopston, Bristol BS7 8NP
There is a car park at the studio, or easy street parking on Gloucester Road.
Refreshments are provided (tea, coffee, biscuits, pastries etc).
Bring along lunch or there are lovely cafes and sandwich shops nearby
The course runs across 2 consecutive Sundays
10:00am - 4:30pm each day